Drink to your health! Our aloe vera gels contain the same 200 biologically-active components as our juices, but have a thicker consistency than the juice. Some consumers find this thicker consistency to have a “soothing” effect. The juices and gels have the same beneficial polysaccharides, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Just pick a consistency that you like best!
- Support healthy digestion
- Support a healthy immune system
- Reduce harmful toxins
- Increase absorption of nutrients
- Enhance antioxidant support
- Balance stomach acidity naturally
- Soothe occasional muscle and joint discomfort
Suggested Use: Upon opening, refrigerate immediately. Take 2 ounces (4 Tbsp) per serving, alone or mixed with a favorite juice. Up to 8 ounces daily. For those with more severe digestive issues, we would recommend you take the aloe 15-30 minutes before each meal. Recommended to consume within 5-6 months after opening.
- Made with 99.5% certified-organically grown aloe vera
- Aloe content purity certified by IASC
- Certified Kosher
- No water added
- Bottled in BPA-free Plastic Containers
1. Should I use Whole Leaf or Inner Fillet?
While both products will work well for supporting your digestion, immune system, antioxidants and reducing nitrates; the Whole Leaf products, when tested, showed a slight superiority maximizing benefits in clinical studies performed. The Inner Fillet products have a milder taste.
2. What is the consistency of the gel?
With our thickening agent Carrageenan, which is derived from moss, the consistency of the gel should still pour easily from the bottle and be slightly thicker than a juice consistency.