Wellness has never tasted quite so good as Aloe H2O with Pure Coconut Water. The goodness of Aloe is infused with coconut water’s naturally-occurring electrolytes and delicious natural flavors to make a beverage that is sure to quench your thirst. With only 25 calories and 5g of sugar per serving you can feel good about staying on track.
Taste our 4 delicious combinations: Blueberry-Lime*, Cranberry-Nectarine*, Pineapple-Passion Fruit*, and Watermelon-Strawberry*.
- *Contains Tree Nuts (coconut)
- **These products contain ingredients naturally free from gluten.
- Preservative & Gluten Free
- No artificial colors or flavors
1. What type of sweetener is used in Aloe H2O with Pure Coconut Water?
We use Organic Cane Sugar as the sweetener for Aloe H2O and they contain less sugar than most leading enhanced waters on the market.
2. What % of aloe and coconut water is in Aloe H2O with Pure Coconut Water?
There is 12% Aloe vera juice, which is around 2 oz worth, and 6% coconut water in each bottle.
3. How many can I drink safely in a day? Will it give me diarrhea?
You should be able to enjoy as many bottles of Aloe H20 with Pure Coconut Water in a day as you would like without issue. Aloe H20 with Pure Coconut Water does not cause diarrhea.
4. What if I don’t finish a whole bottle?
There are two servings per bottle and if you do not finish the entire bottle you can refrigerate the leftover contents.