Drink to your health! There are over 200 biologically-active components like vitamins, enzymes, amino acids and polysaccharides that are naturally found in aloe vera and offer overall great health benefits. These benefits include: maintaining healthy digestion and regularity; antioxidant and immune health support, as well as improved nutrient absorption. The addition of Aloesorb™ in Lily of the Desert’s brand of aloe vera juices maximizes the efficacy of those benefits.
- Support healthy digestion
- Support a healthy immune system
- Reduce harmful toxins
- Increase absorption of nutrients
- Enhance antioxidant support
- Balance stomach acidity naturally
- Soothe occasional muscle and joint discomfort
Suggested Use: Upon opening, refrigerate immediately. Take 2 ounces (4 Tbsp) per serving, alone or mixed with a favorite juice. Up to 8 ounces daily. For those with more severe digestive issues, we would recommend you take the aloe 15-30 minutes before each meal. Recommended to consume within 5-6 months after opening.
- Made with 99.7% certified-organically grown aloe vera
- Aloe content purity certified by IASC
- Certified Kosher
- No water added
- Bottled in BPA-free Plastic Containers
1. Should I use Whole Leaf or Inner Fillet?
While both products will work well for supporting your digestion, immune system, antioxidants and reducing nitrates; the Whole Leaf products, when tested, showed a slight superiority maximizing benefits in clinical studies performed. The Inner Fillet products have a milder taste.
2. What is the difference between your regular juices vs the preservative free juice?
Our regular juices contain 0.1% of food grade Potassium Sorbate as a preservative like all other aloe juices. The preservative does not affect the potency of the aloe vera. Regular or preservative free, it is just a consumer preference.