Balancing your stomach acid naturally has never been so easy! Lily of the Desert’s Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula is now available in a single-serving shot for those on-the-go digestive needs. It contains our special blend of certified organic aloe vera and trusted herbs that have been known to help maintain overall healthy digestion. This Stomach Formula works with your own stomach acid to maintain a healthy pH balance while offering relief from occasional heartburn and acid indigestion.
Aloe vera contains over 200 biologically-active components including polysaccharides, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and enzymes that help keep your body healthy.
- Balance stomach acidity naturally on-the-go
- Soothe mucus membranes of bowels, stomach and urinary tract
- Support healthy digestion
- Assists in cleansing and upset stomach
- Support a healthy appetite
- Reduce harmful toxins
- Increase absorption of nutrients
- Enhance antioxidant support
Suggested Use: Before opening, shake bottle well. Drink entire bottle contents. Refrigerate any remaining, unused product for 5-6 months. We would recommend you take the stomach formula 15-30 minutes before each meal. Can consume up to 8 ounces a day (4 single serving shots).
- 86% organic ingredients
- Organic Herbal Blend includes: Peppermint Leaf, Chamomile Leaf, Borage Leaf, Marshmallow Root, Ginger Root, Pau D’Arco Bark, Blessed Thistle Herb, Slippery Elm Bark and Fennel Seed
- No water needed
- Bottled in BPA-free Plastic Containers
1. What is the benefit of taking the Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula over the Regular Aloe Vera Juices/Gels?
While both products will work well for supporting your digestive system, the Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula is specifically focused to help maintain healthy digestion. For those with digestive issues, we suggest starting out with the Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula.
2. How should I use the Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula Shot?
Each bottle is meant to be a single serving that can be used any time of the day. If, for some reason, you do not use the entire contents, please refrigerate any remaining product.
3. What does the calcium do in your Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula?
We add 250 mg of calcium lactate to our Stomach Formula to help neutralize stomach upset due to acid indigestion.